> The arrival of an unexpected cold bottle of champagne, and the way so many people said, taking a glass to share a small sip, "I never turn down champagne."
> The way one of the shorter Supperians reached for the bite-sized muffins labeled "Carroty Apply Goodness" and said to me, "I love these."
> Seeing newcomers each week, and seeing others who come often; enjoying new connections and reconnections.
Foods we enjoyed:
- Carroty Apply Goodness (of course)
- Watermelon Soup with garnishes (goat cheese, fresh mint)
- (The famous) Beets, Apples, Celery, Red Onion, Marinated in Garlic & Ginger w/dusting of curry
- Roasted Pork Loin
- Pesto Cilantro & Noodles (No Nuts)
- Whole-wheat pasta with tomatoes, mushrooms, garlic, etc.
- Beans w/vinaigrette
- Bread Salad - Italian
- Blue Moon Cornbread w/Stone Cross Bacon; garlic, shallots, leeks, and Kenny's Swiss & Cheddar
- Blue Moon Cornbread vegetarian: garlic, shallots, leeks, and Kenny's Swiss & Cheddar
- Lemon Cornmeal Poundcake, from Cornbread Gospels