Ohmeohmy -- Time Does Fly -- and notes about dishes at different suppers do get intermingled.
For this unfortunate situation, we have, thank goodness, invented a Catchup: just mix, stir together well, and let all the different flavors shine out from the same page.
- Corn Fritters
- Pinto Beans (vegan)
- Polenta with greens and Colonel Newsom's awesome ham
- Polenta with veggie greens
- Cornbread with chives and Parmesan (a repeat performer)
- Mexican Chocolate Honeybear Ice Cream
- Hummus & Falafel
- Chicken Salad with a little curry, grapes, anise, yogurt, and mayo
- Chelb bread
- Blueberry Pecan Bread (from Bluegrass Baking Company)
- Goat Cheese with Roasted Red Pepper Spread
- Hushpuppies with Campsie Chives, all corn (no gluten)
- Channay Mughlai "Mughal Style Chick Peas"
- Cheddar Corn Chowder: Bacon, Potato, Cheese, Cream, Chicken Stock, Turmeric
- Ashkenazic Haroset: Apples, Cinnamon, Grape Juice, Walnuts
- Campsie Butternut Squash Cornbread (Contains Flour - Vegetarian)
- Mexican Dip (a little spicy)
- Pecan Pie
- Vegetarian Mexican Corn Squared Casserole: Pintos, tomatoes, corn, onion, cheeses, spices, cornbread topping. Slightly spicy. No flour or gluten.
- Sort of traditional Kentucky Black Skillet Cornbread (Unintentionally low fat because of Distracted Cook Syndrome); veggie
- Spinach Pie, not vegetarian
- Eggplant Spread
- Meat Loaf: Lamb (Wendell Berry), Ham, Cheese
And much more, unrecorded. So good, so supportive of good talk and conviviality.