That's the Janice Kay Cornbread Muffins with Blueberries cooling before Cornbread Supper began this week. The big, fat, frozen Reed Valley Orchard blueberries went straight from freezer to oven, and it all worked out. They didn't lose their identities.
As for the rest of us, we had a hard time not losing our heads in the face of amazing foods, including these:
- Local Farmers Market Lima Beans, Herbs, and Garlic Butter
- Cauliflower Curry w/Sweet Potatoes, Tomato, Garbanzo, Peanuts & Almonds, Coconut Milk
- Campsie & Henkle Heirloom Tomatoes w/Homemade Kentucky feta
- Multi-pepper Cornbread, vegetarian, no gluten
- Somewhat Loaded Brownies
- Roast Fall Veggies
- More desserts that didn't get named, but included a handmade upside down cake and a pumpkin mousse/caramel corn extravaganza for which we may, in time, get to post a recipe.