So we can get this in the recipe section, here again is the Cooking Light recipe for Honey Cornmeal Rounds.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Sunday, May 2, 2010
These Honey Cornmeal Rounds, from a Cooking Light recipe shared by friend EM, turned out to be so pretty it's hard to believe how easy they were to shape. Very soft bread, sweet with a little crunch.
Other delicious things this week:
- Garrett's Popcorn straight from Chicago
- Kabocha French Lentil Stew
- Scott County Asparagus: A little olive oil, salt, pepper
- Who doesn't love a little avocado?
- Waaaaaatch out! BACON Corn Parmesan Green Garlic Dill Cornbread: No flour/gluten, and NOT vegetarian
- Traditional Kentucky Black Skillet Hot Water Buttermilk Cornbread: Vegetarian, gluten free
- Rebekah Grace (KY) Hot/Sweet Pepper Relish (Vegan)
- Chocolate Pudding
Plus irises, beautiful irises.