- White Bean/Andouille Sausage Chili: GLUTEN FREE, Cannelini Beans, Garrard County Pork (Andouille) Sausage, Tomatoes and Onions, Organic Chicken Broth, Granny Smith Apples
- Pepper Cornbread, vegetarian, med spicy?
- Vegetarian Baked Polenta w/veggies, homemade cheeses + Kenny's cheeses; gluten free
- Pepper Cornbread, vegetarian, FIERY? probably
- Corn and bean salad w/lime & cilantro (mildly spicy)
- Sesame Mandarin Salad w/Tofu
- Patrickamer's World Famous Tequila Lime Chicken w/Rice!
- Berea College Greenhouse's Greens w/Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Organic Broccoli Soup
- Black Beans, no meat, for rice
- Red Beans + Sausage for rice
- Peasant Bread (Czech)
- Just Cornbread
- Orzo, Goat Cheese, Olives, etc.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Monday, January 31, 2011
Mick Jeffries shot video for a project he intends to submit to Lexington Film League's Do-Ers Video Contest. And people brought wonderful food, kids played, adults talked, and a good time ensued all around, camera or no camera.